Access Water Integrators and Equipment Phils. Inc. is a proud ISO-Certified company. In December 2017, after only one and a half years of operations, Access Water’s Integrated Management System has been certified to comply with the standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015. and OHSAS 18001:2007. The company was audited twice by BRS Certification Services Phils. Co. Ltd. The first stage was documentation audit and the second audit was focused on the company’s operations.
These certifications validate Access Water’s commitment to designing and installing water and waste water treatment facilities of highest quality, excellent customer service, environmental stewardship, and its employees’ and stakeholders’ health and safety.
Our QESH POLICY
Access Water Integrators and Equipment Phils. Inc. is committed to delivering quality water and waste water treatment designs and installations and excellent operations and maintenance services to its clients, minimizing adverse impact on the environment and protecting the safety and health of its employees, clients, contractors, the general public and other stakeholders.
In order to achieve this, the company will provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, the organization, arrangements and finance to ensure:
- Compliance with applicable compliance obligations.
- Meeting our clients’ needs and requirements.
- Preventing environmental pollution and conserving natural resources.
- Preventing injury and ill health at workplace.
- Ensuring employees are accountable for the quality, environmental, safety and health at their workplace.
- Continually improving our quality, environmental, safety and health practices.
- Managing projects and operations and maintenance sites effectively and efficiently.
- Business continuity during pandemics and adapting to New Normal.
The Top Management shall review the QESH policy for its effectiveness and continuing suitability annually during management review meetings as part of the efforts to improve the QESH Management System. The Top Management shall assure that the QESH Policy is communicated and understood by employees and applied within the company.
The Top Management shall ensure that measurable QESH objectives are established in the QESH Manual. The QESH objectives shall be reviewed annually during management review meeting to determine relevance in relation to the company's QESH policy.